Tuesday, April 21, 2009

yakked


Yo. I yakked this morning, maybe my owners will get the message: THAT DIET FOOD TASTES LIKE CRAP. Do they really think I can't tell the difference between regular dry stuff and the "low calorie", "low fat", shite? Hey humans, guess what? I can read the package. Duh. If I have my own blog don't you think I know how to read? Freakin' clowns. Anyway, Blondie's away so Smelly Feet'll have to clean it up. You know sometimes I think he figures I'm going to eat my own puke, is he nuts? Well, truth be told, some of that deluxe food is worth another go, I mean, I know where it's been. Ha! Oh yeah, I left a dangleberry on my butt this morning too, you should've seen the look on his face, abso-freakin-lutely priceless. There's a nap in my future, and the future is now.

1 comment:

food ball

food ball
call the s.p.c.a.

the humans

the humans
smelly feet and the blonde one

laser beams

laser beams
humans are lame at times

me

me
looking good...