Saturday, April 4, 2009

the amazing slim cat


So this is the amazing "slim cat" ball that everyone's talking about. It's brutal. The humans put a "day's" worth of food in it, twist it open and figure they're off the hook for the rest of the day. Yeah, right. The thing's round humans, it's going to roll. Morons. And they wonder why I wake them at 5 a.m. when the damn "slim cat" has rolled behind the vacuum cleaner.
I hate this thing. Imagine trying to eat your favourite tuna sandwich while wearing a muzzle. Ridiculous. I swear one day I'll roll the thing off the deck and smash it into a million pieces down below. What is down there anyway? One day I really gotta check it out. You know, stretch the ol' legs a bit. Nah, screw that. Sounds like too much work for this cat. Lasers are up but the humans are distracted by "chores", I'm napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

food ball

food ball
call the s.p.c.a.

the humans

the humans
smelly feet and the blonde one

laser beams

laser beams
humans are lame at times

me

me
looking good...