Sunday, April 19, 2009

the shitter

Behold the "shitter". Well, I piss in there too, but still I call it the "shitter". One of my goals in life is to try and make this thing as stinky as possible by half burying my dumps and then peeing by the front door. Then, once a week or so I like to sit back while Blondie and Smelly Feet decide whose turn it is to change the gravel that I've crapped on! Hil-freakin'-arious! You gotta wonder why there's a roof on the thing though, I mean, what are they expecting- a tornado or something? And while I'm going on about it I'd really like a magazine rack and maybe a light in there, you know, for those looooong sessions. Anyhoo... gotta run, I saw a treat wedged in the couch I must've overlooked this morning. Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

food ball

food ball
call the s.p.c.a.

the humans

the humans
smelly feet and the blonde one

laser beams

laser beams
humans are lame at times

me

me
looking good...