Thursday, April 2, 2009

soft food- why not everyday?

I guess you figured out by now that I LOVE soft food, I'd say it's my favourite thing in the whole wide world next to sleeping. In fact, what could be better than waking up to the sound of a tin of soft food being opened, chomping it back and then going back to sleep... heaven. Trouble is, for some reason, my humans only give me the soft stuff maybe once a week if that. It's as if they're hoarding it. Wait a sec, maybe- heaven forbid- there is a soft food crisis. I know the noisy picture box is full of depressing economic news about stuff I can't really get my head around, but what if the world soft food supply was drying up? Oh my god! Noooooo!! Say it ain't so.
I know there's plenty of tuna to go around, my humans love the stuff. But it must be quite rare or expensive because I hardly get any of that. In fact smelly feet tries to shut me up by just pouring the tuna juice in my bowl, thinking I'll be content with that. Think again, stinky.
Anyways, I'm late for my nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

food ball

food ball
call the s.p.c.a.

the humans

the humans
smelly feet and the blonde one

laser beams

laser beams
humans are lame at times

me

me
looking good...