Monday, May 4, 2009

relocation

I thought so. There was something weird going on for awhile there and it all makes sense now. Blondie and Smelly Feet packed up everything, put it in a van and took it away. Then they came for me, put me in a cage (how degrading) and drove me to the country. Must admit, I was pretty nervous. Yeah, so I shat myself too, like you wouldn't do the same. Anyways, it turns out they've rented a house in Peterborough- my home town! I've only been here a few days but it sure is different. There's other cats all over the place. Next door lives Peepers, and I'm not too sure about her. She meows funny. Her tail doesn't move. And she spends all day outside! I saw another tabby cat as well, and a siamese. As soon as they unpack the camera I'll post some pics. Later folks!

1 comment:

food ball

food ball
call the s.p.c.a.

the humans

the humans
smelly feet and the blonde one

laser beams

laser beams
humans are lame at times

me

me
looking good...