Sunday, March 29, 2009

Laser Beams


My parents suck. First of all they're not really my parents. I call them that because they look after me, feed me, clean out my shit station, open the big glass door and all that jazz. But they are humans. My cat parents abandoned me when I was little and I ended up with Mom when I was about 5 weeks old in human time. Anyways, laser beams. Let me explain. My folks think I sleep too much so they've rigged the staircase with these freakin' elastic bands so I've either got to do some damn limbo to get under them, which is near impossible, or leap three steps up and I'm not exactly in top physical condition if you get my drift. So they shake the treat bag which puts me into a hypnotic trance and I end up downstairs and wolf back the treats and BOOM! there's the freakin' laser beams. I don't know why they call them laser beams. They smoke pot now and then. I'll try and get a picture and post it. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

food ball

food ball
call the s.p.c.a.

the humans

the humans
smelly feet and the blonde one

laser beams

laser beams
humans are lame at times

me

me
looking good...